Equality and diversity documents
Achieving for Children’s equalities practice is regulated by the Equality Act 2010. The information below demonstrates how we meet the requirements of the Public Sector Equality Duty.
The Annual Equalities Summary Report sets out our approach to equality and diversity and explains what we have achieved during the year in relation to the protected characteristic groups.
Equality Impact Assessments
Achieving for Children undertakes Equality Impact Assessments to better understand the impact of our work on children, young people and families.
During 2018-19, we completed the following Equality Assessments:
- Adoption Regionalisation
- Financial Assistance to a Maintained School
- Kingston ASD Special Schools
- Kingston Children’s Centre Strategy
- Kingston SEND Transformation Plan
- Moor Lane Day Nursery
- Moor Lane Respite Centre
- Richmond SEMH Special Schools
- Offer to Foster Carers
- Organisational Values
- Partners in Practice Windsor and Maidenhead
- Richmond SEN Recovery Plan
- Richmond SEND Transport Policy