Are you a parent/carer or young person?
If you are a parent/carer or young person and you would like to contact a particular service, please visit our AfCinfo website – this gives comprehensive details of our services for young people and families.
The AfCinfo website includes our Local Offer websites, which give information about local services for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities.
Alternatively, please phone the contact centre for the Council where you live – and remember to say the person or service you need is in Achieving for Children:
- Kingston Council on 020 8547 5000
- Richmond Council on 020 8891 1411
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council on 01628 683800
Do you have a safeguarding concern?
If you have a safeguarding concern about a child, please use one of the contacts below. These are not general contact numbers and must only be used if you have a safeguarding concern.
- Kingston or Richmond – contact the Single Point of Access on 020 8547 5008 (8am to 5.15pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 5pm on Friday. Out of hours, phone 020 8770 5000.)
- Windsor and Maidenhead Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01628 683150
Online referral form
- Kingston and Richmond (form hosted on the Richmond Council website for both boroughs)
To report safeguarding allegations against staff or volunteers, please phone the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) on 020 8891 7370.
Do you wish to make a Freedom of Information request?
Please go to the Freedom of Information section to see if the information you’re after is already available.
Information about Subject Access Requests is on this page.
Do you have a complaint?
If you have a complaint about a service delivered by Achieving for Children, you should contact the Complaints Team for the Council in whose area you live:
Information Complaints Policy
You can access our Information Complaints Policy here. It details how you can make complaints about:
- requests for information under the Freedom of Information or Environmental Regulations;
- requests for personal information under the UK General Data Protection Regulations (UK GDPR);
- the way in which personal information has been handled in relation to the UK GDPR.
Do you have a query about an invoice?
If you have a query relating to payment of an invoice, please contact the service team which placed the order with you.
Are you from the media?
For all media or press enquiries, please contact the communications team for the relevant owning council:
- Kingston: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond: email@example.com
- Windsor and Maidenhead: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other queries, please use the form below