Website privacy notice
Achieving for Children (AfC) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice explains how we collect, use and share your information via this website.
For information about how AfC stores and handles information about you that is collected by means other than this website, please refer to our general privacy notice.
On this website we may collect:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name and contact details, if you contact us via the forms on this website – “personal information”
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used – “browsing information”
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques – “browsing information”
This data can be viewed by authorised people in AfC and our supplier organisations to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We won’t share your personal information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. However, we may share your browsing information with other websites for advertising purposes.
Links to other websites
Following a link to this website from another website
This website may put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used:
- to measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- to remember notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- for marketing purposes – so you may see banner advertising from us on other websites
How cookies are used on this website
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page on this website
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) using Google Analytics so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.